Downloading Zoom for PC, Mac, or mobile device:
Video Tutorial on Joining a Zoom Meeting:
SINCE WE ARE NOT GATHERING IN PERSON, PLEASE KNOW:
- We want to minister to your needs! Please let us know how we can serve you. Our pastors and leadership team care deeply for each and every one in our congregation and will continue to reach out in a variety of ways (phone, text, email, etc.) to talk, pray, and encourage one another.
- Let us know how we can pray for you, your family, etc. Send prayer requests to our Prayer Chain (website).
- If you’d like us to reach out to you personally, please let us know! The church’s contact information is as follows:
- Email: email@example.com (*Best Form of Contact*)
- Phone: 215-804-4220
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO KEEP OUR CHURCH AND COMMUNITIES SAFE:
- Keep washing your hands. Use soap and water, and wash for at least 20 seconds. Use the time to pray for this pandemic, for any people affected, and for the Lord to work throughout. Praying the “Lord’s Prayer” from Matthew 6:9-13 takes about 20 seconds.
- If you’re feeling unwell, rest at home until you are better. If you feel ANY flu-like symptoms, please do not attend church or any other related events. Symptoms to carefully watch include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills, or fatigue.
We continue to pray for our friends, loved ones, those vulnerable among us, those in authority guiding our response to this pandemic, and of course, those directly affected by it. We pray that the Gospel would continue to go forth and many would be saved. Let’s keep loving and trusting God, loving our neighbors, and exercising caution as a body of believers desiring to worship the Lord Jesus Christ.
Grace and Peace,